Selected Linguistics Topics 2
ECTS točke: 3
Lecturer: izr. prof. dr. Pihler Ciglič Barbara
Definition of theoretical concepts in Pragmatics and Text linguistics (in general terms and in Spanish linguistics).
- Predecessors of pragmalinguistics and connections of pragmatics with other disciplines
- Context and meaning. Implications and implicatures
- Theory of Speech Acts (Austin, Searle) and Relevance Theory (Sperber, Wilson).
- Pragmatic aspects in Spanish Language
- Use of deictic expressions
- Pragmatic Use of Spanish verb forms and moods
- Predecessors of Text linguistics and connections of Text linguistics with other disciplines. Definition of basic concepts (text, textuality, cohesion, coherence…)
- Text grammar in Spanish: the role of the word order of the text, ellipsis, recurrence, substitutions, discursive markers
- The role of verbal paradigms in text linkage