ECTS točke: 3
Lecturer: doc. dr. Muller Blažka
- Understanding of written and spoken texts on everyday topics drawn from various media and literature;
- Developing correct and current oral expression with the appropriate vocabulary, primarily about every day and current topics
- Developing writing skills, related to everyday issues and communication situations.
In the development of communication skills, the emphasis is put on the acquisition and use of new vocabulary and grammar in the following sections:
- Verbal mode: indicativo, imperativo negativo
- Verb tenses: the formation and use Pretérito Perfeito Simples (regular and irregular verbs)
- Some periphrastic verbs and declinations
- Infinitivo Pessoal
- pronoun: their position in the phrase.
Sections from the fields of civilization, history and culture:
- The most important chapters in the history of Portugal (roman colonization of the Iberian Peninsula, the Arab conquest, reconquest, the first Christian kingdom, the emergence of the Portuguese State in the 13th century)
- Overseas discoveries in the 15 and 16 century, sea routes to India and Africa, colonization of Brazil.
- Topics from the Portuguese Literature.