ECTS točke: 3
Lecturer: doc. dr. Muller Blažka, lekt. dr. Medvedšek Mojca
- Understanding of more complex written and spoken texts
- Developing correct and current oral expression with the appropriate vocabulary
- Developing writing skills.
By the development of communication skills, the emphasis is put on the acquisition and use of new vocabulary and grammar in the following sections:
- Verbal mode: indicative, subjunctive (Presente do conjuntivo, Pretérito imperfeito do conjuntivo, Futuro do conjuntivo)
- Verb tenses: the formation and use of Pretérito imperfeito do indicativo (regular and irregular verbs), Pretérito perfeito composto do indicativo, Pretérito mais-que-perfeito composto do indicativo, Futuro imperfeito do indicativo
- Reported speech
- Conditional clauses and the formation and use of the conditional mode
- Passive voice.
Chapters from civilization, history and culture:
- The description of the European and Brazilian variant of Portuguese language
- Topics from the Portuguese, Brazilian and Afrolusitan Literature.