Didactics of History I
Study Cycle: 2
Lecturer(s): red. prof. dr. Trškan Danijela
1. Didactic and methodological structure of lessons.
2. Types and formulation of learning goals (Bloom’s and revised Bloom's taxonomies).
3. Selection and structure of contents.
4. Teaching forms of working (class, individual, pair, group).
5. Learning and motivational techniques.
6. Teaching methods (explanation, discussion, demonstration of pictures, reading texts, demonstration of objects, audio and visual sources, experiential learning, active oral history, use of visual, written, material, audio and visual sources).
7. Note-taking (use of graphic sources).
8. Selection and use of (electronic) teaching aids.
9. Annual and daily planning of history lessons.
10. Preparation of written lesson plans.
Students observe history lessons in elementary and secondary schools in Ljubljana.